Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Praying Mary Hunt: Impish

Awwwhh, another great blog post at FabFree about the hunt: http://fabfree.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/the-case-of-praying-mary-part-2/. Thank you Kyle Beckett!

See here more great gifts! Today we talk to Nix Marabana, owner of Impish:



Nix Marabana: Well, Impish is what I started when I realized that I spent way too much time making things that I couldn't sell in my other store, kisetsu (I just sell traditional japanese stuff there). So Impish is for all the crazy punky/gothy/spookycute things that I want to make when I'm not making kimono.

And that are the prizes for the hunters:





Nix Marabana: My prize for the girls is something of my building-obsession this month... I started making flying witches brooms for a gacha fair, and I just kept making them and making them... I have at least 4 series of them in the works, but this one will be completely unique to this hunt.
As for the guys, well this gift is more unisex I guess (technically a guy could ride the broom too, but the animations might be a little weird)... I love making little scripted accessory type items, and I'll probably be making a lot more in the future now that I'm finding my feet with the craziness that is Impish. So I'm making a little scripted fortune teller that gives a daily fortune.


How to start the hunt: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/10/the-case-of-praying-mary-hunt-how-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment