Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes: MAJD

Today we talk to Paramparamm Papp, Co-Owner of MAJD and Sanity Falls builder:


MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Param: It's just stuff... but i guess you'd like some more details than that :)
My shop is really small and offers only a few items. And those items cannot be categorized as they are pretty diverse. So I really don't know what to say...
Since I am a hobo/lollygagger I spend a lot of time lollygaggin' :) but even that brings me some building projects from time to time. Like... we appear at Relay and Burn events regularly. And we do with new builds built on site. But again.. I can't give a good overall picture of my works without listing them all - which would be boring.
As to my role behind the Sanity Falls scene... I am responsible for the landscaping, the road and the forest and the overall layout and look of the place (complete with windlight) as well as prim work on some of the buildings, including the starting and ending locations. A bit of scripting too. And I was the evil little hedgehog growling at ppl when things didn't look good enough. No one can be angry with a tiny hedgepig for too long, right? :)

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Param: Normally i would have come up with two brand new gifts for the hunt, now i didn't have time to do that due to my involvement with building and arranging the game environment. So my first item is an older steampunk accessory that probably not all of the players own yet. (Although it debuted as a hunt gift on another hunt.)

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?

 
Param: The second item is a picture frame that loops pictures dropped in it with a fading effect, preloaded with some of my snapshots of Sanity Falls. Nothing too fancy. :P

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

How to get started: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/04/sanity-falls-hunt-what-is-it-about-and.html

LM of the Game:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/133/131/801

by Quan Lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment